Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Today I have partnered with INPINK to give one lucky winner $150 to their site! I have spent many a night scrolling through their pages of beautiful jewelry. And the best part about this giveaway is that you win $20 to spend at INPINK just for entering! You can see just a few of my favorite INPINK pieces below, and they are all around $20!
Follow the link here to enter! The giveaway will run through Wed of next week. And I'd wish you all good luck, but you probably won't need it, since you will all walk away with money anyway!
Monday, December 2, 2013
Coat: Lulu's c/o, Top: Pickwick & Weller c/o, Pants: Tractr c/o, Shoes: Seychelles (similar), Earrings: INPINK c/o (50% off ALL fashion jewelry today with code IPHOLIDAY2013), Lips: NYX "Shocking Pink"
Also, Cyber Monday is today and the 25% off sale over at leannebarlow.com is still going strong! Our Take A Bow skirt would be perfect for a holiday party!
Thursday, November 28, 2013
Top: Front Row Shop c/o, Vest: Refashion (similar), Pants: Fidelity Denim c/o, Shoes: PB&J Boutique, c/o, Purse: Melie Bianco c/o, Bracelets: INPINK c/o
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! All four of us have been hit with with either the stomach flu or a cold, so my fingers are crossed that we will be well enough to enjoy a little turkey and yams. And then take a nice long nap!
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Mary your calendars! Every piece on leannebarlow.com will be 25% off this Friday 11/29 - Tuesday 12/2 (11:59 pm PST) Go ahead and make someone really happy on Christmas. Or just make your closet really happy. Either one works.
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Top: Pickwick and Weller c/o, Bottoms: Sheinside c/o, Shoes: Shoemint the "Caroline" c/o, Jewelry: Poshlocket c/o, Jewelmint c/o, Glasses: Chicnova c/o, Lips: NYX in Shocking Pink Matte (loving this Target find!)
I have been living in loose comfy tops lately. Something that is well designed, classic, and non-fussy are my daily wardrobe go-tos. This top from Pickwick and Weller more than fits the bill. The philosophy of their company is one that I can certainly get behind. They provide great fitting tees made out of quality materials. And they are 100% American-made. As a clothing designer, it was easy for me to see the thought that went into the selection of the fabric, cut, even the finishing of the seams for these tees. Check them out here and get 25% off an order of $50 or more.
My Pickwick and Weller tee of choice is The Gayle. The fabric is a super soft modal blend, with modern-cut capped sleeves out of a silk crepe de chine. The silk sleeves and extra length at the shirttail give it the versatility to pair with some comfy boyfriend jeans, or nice tuxedo pants for a night out.
* This is a sponsored post, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
It's my husbands birthday today, so I thought I'd pay a little tribute to him by listing some of his favorite gifts of all time. At the risk of offending his masculinity, I'll just say that he is very "in the know" when it comes to men's fashion. For some reason he has this innate ability to predict fashion trends right before they explode. I don't know how he does it. So if you are in need of a few good ideas for your man, here are some suggestions from mine.
1. Le Labo: Rose 31: Garrett fell in love with the scent of this lotion in a hotel while interviewing with a firm last year. He tracked down the maker and I gave him this cologne for part of his Law School graduation gift. I cannot convey to you the amazingness of this scent. They make each bottle to order, it was printed with his name on the label, and the best way I can tell you how amazing this smells is by directing you to the description of the scent on the website. No other cologne compares. Period.
2. Charles Tyrwhitt Dress Shirts: Garrett learned about this brand of London-based shirts while working on the hill in DC last summer. If you have any questions or have to call the company, you get to speak to a polite worker with a delightful English accent. I thought up questions I didn't even really have just to stay on the phone with them a bit longer. Also, do your man a favor and get him a spread collar next time you get him a dress shirt. They work wonders with ties.
3. Allen Edmonds: I am jealous of these shoes. This is my favorite style and color. Hands down. And they make our whole closet smell like leather. I would wear these if I could (I do stop and smell them on a regular basis. Nothing weird about that).
4. & 5. J. Crew Tie and Pocket Square: Great tie, classic print, good width. Pocket squares are a new look for Garrett and I am in love with the herringbone.
6. The Body Shop Shave Brush: This makes shaving a little more enjoyable for Garrett and creates a nice thick lather. It also reminds me of when Smee shaves Captain Hook. If it's good enough for the Captain it's good enough for your man.
7. Cufflinks: Cufflinks to dudes are kind of like shoes are to women. They can be as loud and fashionable as you want them to be.
Friday, November 15, 2013
Jacket: Darling c/o, Top: Sheinside c/o, Pants: Tractr Jeans c/o, Shoes: Seychelles (similar), Bag: Melie Bianco c/o, Necklacace: Gorjana Griffin c/o, Bracelet: INPINK c/o
I've been coveting all things royal blue lately. Which is funny because I used to consider royal blue kind of a "non-color". It was hard to pair with jeans and felt like such a sports team color to me. But I am loving it for the holidays. And this jacket just kind of makes me want to eat my royal blue disses and bow in it's presence. It is that amazing.
So who is ready for the holidays?! ......good. me neither. But I have an opportunity for one reader to win a boat-load of cash ($1,000 to be exact) so that you can dominate Black Friday like a boss. I have collaborated with a group of great bloggers to bring one lucky reader the chance to win a $1,000 Visa Gift Card or $1,000 PayPal cash!
I'm thinking this $1,000 would be enough for Christmas for my family and a few goodies for our new house. What would you spend it on?
To enter, simply use the Rafflecopter below and be sure to visit these lovely ladies.