The Nordstrom Anniversary sale is live! I got back from shopping it a few hours ago, and my goodness I was blown away at how great it is. I make sure to add in all the sizing and fit info on my top picks below!!
–THE GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED AND THE WINNERS ARE POSTED AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF THIS POST!–
1. GOLD TORY BURCH FLATS || 2. BLUSH FLATS || 3. EMBELLISHED FLATS || 4. EMBROIDERED PURSE || 5. TORTOISE SUNGLASSES || 6. BLACK BAG || 7. TAUPE BAG || 8 (#1) GOLD NECKLACE || 8. COGNAC WRAP WATCH || 9. GOLD DROP EARRINGS || 10. CUTOUT COGNAC BOOTIES || 11. NATURAL PEEP TOE BOOTIES || 12. GREY CUT OUT BOOTIES || 13. BLACK OVER THE KNEE BOOTS || 14. COGNAC OVER THE KNEE BOOTS || 15. STRIPED LONG SLEEVE TOP (only $19!) || 16. BLUSH BELL SLEEVED TOP || 17. WHITE TIE BLOUSE || 18. PERFECT FIT JEAN || 19. BLUSH WRAP JACKET || 20. CAMEL COAT || 21. PINK ADIDAS SNEAKERS || 22. BLUSH VELVET CAP
RAG & BONE MARGOT FRINGE BOOTIE || VINCE CAMUTO PEEP TOE BLOCK HEEL BOOTIE || VINCE CAMUTO GREY SPLIT SHAFT BOOTIE || BP STUDDED BOOTIE || HINGE BARRIS BLOCK HEEL BOOTIE || SUEDE ANKLE STRAP SANDAL || STATE IDDAH PERFORATED CUTAWAY BOOTIE || SUEDE BUCKLE STRAP BOOTIES || REBECCA MINKOFF BLACK ANKLE BOOT || RAG & BONE MATTEO BLOCK HEEL SANDEL
- If you buy one pair of booties from this sale, make them these ones. They are just under $100, and the color is a perfect taupe/grey so it will go with everything. The peep toe means you don’t have to wait for fall to wear them, and the leather wipes off (I was so glad when I saw they weren’t suede!). These boots were high on lots of your lists, and I’m so glad to report they are perfection. They run TTS.
- These booties are so similar to the pair that went lightning fast last year! I snagged a pair last year and still wear them all the time, so I didn’t pick these up, but grab them if you didn’t get them last year. They are just under $80. The side deep ankle cut is super elongating on the leg. They run TTS.
- I love the cutouts along the sides of these booties and the grey is so pretty in person. Again, under $100!
PAINT STRIPE TOTE || BLACK LEATHER SATCHEL || FAUX LEATHER TOP HANDLE SATCHEL || METALLIC LEATHER CROSSBODY || TAN LEATHER TOTE || TAN FAUX LEATHER TOTE || TAN PEBBLED LEATHER TOTE || SUEDE SADDLE BAG || WHIPSTITCH LEATHER HOBO || COGNAC LEATHER CROSSBODY || EMBROIDERED CROSSBODY
- This Frye hobo bag was a top pick for all of you, and it is gorgeous in person! Soft but durable leather, and it will go with everything!
- This metallic leather crossbody and this paint stripe tote are both just over $100 and will make great statement bags for fall!
- I love the classic look of this top handle satchel; it’s feminine and sleek, and it would be a great bag for dressing up or taking to work.
- Tan is huge for fall bags this season, and I love the soft look of this saddle bag. It mixes both suede and leather!
LONG WOOL COAT || TAN BELL SLEEVE COAT || PLAID TOPPER || STUDDED CROP MOTO JACKET || HALOGEN LEATHER MOTO JACKET || HALOGEN LEATHER JACKET || TREASURE & BOND LEATHER MOTO JACKET || BLANKNYC MOTO JACKET || TOBACCO LEATHER BIKER JACKET || METALLIC FAUX LEATHER MOTO JACKET || DOUBLE FACE WOOL BLEND COAT
- I already got to try on all the leather jackets, and I can’t get over this one for $65! It looks so much more expensive in person and it also comes in this embroidered style I bought, grey suede, and bronze. Best price on a faux leather jacket I’ve seen and it is perfection! I bought this coat in grey and embroidered.
- I love the color of the light blue wrap coat, and it is so soft and cozy. I have loved this jacket for years and the sale price of UNDER $160 is so worth it.
- I love love love this light blue jacket. I showed me trying it on on my insta stories and it is dreamy!
- This leather jacket is so soft and buttery, and it’s real leather so it will last forever. It runs big, so I found that the XS fit me best. I love the studs on it, but if you want less of a moto feel, go for this one. Still real leather and a similar price point (this one also runs one size big).
- A camel coat is a true closet staple and this one is by far my favorite of the sale. At just under $100, it’s an amazing price for a coat that will never go out of style!
- The color of this coat is more on the nude side than the pink side, and it is absolutely breathtaking in person! It’s on sale for just over $100, which is a killer deal for what luxurious quality it is! It runs TTS (I wear a small).
OLIVE SILK TEE || PINK TIE FRONT PULLOVER || WHITE TIE FRONT BLOUSE || STRIPED LONG SLEEVE TOP || WHITE BUTTON DOWN SHIRT || WHITE V-NECK || TEXTURED TASSEL PULLOVER || BELL SLEEVE PEPLUM BLOUSE || BLACK RUFFLE SLEEVE BLOUSE || BLUE BELL SLEEVE POPLIN TOP || BLUE TIE SLEEVE POPLIN TOP || STRIPE RUFFLE BLOUSE || DENIM SHIRT || OVERSIZED PLAID SHIRT || WHITE RUFFLE BELL SLEEVE BLOUSE || STRIPED V-NECK TEE || RED GATHERED TOP || YELLOW BELL SLEEVE TOP || LACE TOP || PAJAMA TOP
- Stripe tees are always a sell out at the sale, and I loved the fit of this year’s stripe tee! It comes in six colors and it’s only $19!
- This is the perfect colored plaid flannel for fall, and it’s great quality and super soft!
- There are so many great ruffled tops this year, but I loved the look of this blue striped bell sleeve top. This was one of your guys’ top picks for shirts, and it was too good to pass up for under $60!
- This white button down shirt is such a great deal for only $30, and it’s one of those tops you’ll want in your closet for fall layering!
TAN RIB KNIT CARDIGAN || GREY LONG CARDIGAN || LAYERED RUFFLE SLEEVE CARDIGAN || RIBBED WOOL AND CASHMERE SWEATER || OAT LONGLINE CARDIGAN || GREY SWEATSHIRT || ROSE KNIT PULLOVER SWEATER || GREY BELL SLEEVE SWEATSHIRT || GREY WRAP CARDIGAN || PINK SIDE LACE SWEATSHIRT || RED SCALLOP SWEATER
- For just over $30, you don’t want to pass up this rib knit cardigan! I love it in the beige oatmeal color. You can probably get away with one size down on this one, since it’s a little slouchy.
- This grey long cardigan is another favorite! It comes in six colors, and it’s only $31! This is a fall staple you’ll want in your closet. Order down one size for a more tailored fit on the arms.
- I love the ruffle sleeves on this light blue cardigan. It’s a great piece for fall layering, and it’s only $55 and comes in black too.
- This rose knit pullover sweater comes in the best neutral colors, and it’s such a cute top for wearing with jeans this fall.
BLACK DISTRESSED SKINNY JEANS || CURRENT/ELLIOT RAW HEM HIGH WAIST SKINNY JEANS || ARTICLES OF SOCIETY SKINNY JEANS || PAIGE HIGH WAIST ANKLE SKINNY JEANS || JOE’S ICON ANKLE SKINNY JEANS || MADEWELL BLACK RIPPED SKINNY JEANS || JOE’S HONEY CURVY SKINNY JEANS || JOE’S CHARLIE – BLONDIE HIGH RISE ANKLE SKINNY JEANS || AG THE LEGGING RAW HEM ANKLE SKINNY JEANS || 7 FOR ALL MANKIND RAW HEM SKINNY JEANS
- These Paige high waist skinny jeans are on sale for under $100! They are a great pair of jeans without distressing, and really flattering on!
- Don’t pass up on these black Joe’s icon ankle skinny jeans! They are a favorite of mine, and they are just over $100. I love the frayed diagonal cut hem on them!
- This is one pair of black distressed jeans you’ll want in your closet this fall! For only $90, they are great quality with the best distressing on them.
- If you’re going to splurge on one pair of jeans at the sale, make them these! AG makes great quality jeans that fit well and are flattering, and this pair is a great closet staple.
LEOPARD PRINT LOAFERS || SUEDE ANKLE STRAP SANDAL || ADIDAS TUBULAR VIRAL 2 PINK SNEAKERS || NIKE FREE FOCUS FLYKNIT 2 BIONIC TRAINING SHOE || GIRAFFE PRINT ANKLE WRAP FLATS || BURGUNDY VELVET BOOTIE || VELVET STACKED HEEL PUMP || EMBELLISHED PLATFORM SNEAKER || PEARL EMBELLISHED MULES || TORY BURCH GOLD FLATS
- Velvet was a huge theme across the board this season, but I think I love it the most in shoes! These burgundy velvet booties are so pretty in person, and these velvet pumps are perfect for fall for only $80!
- The Adidas Tubular pink sneakers were a huge favorite of everyones! These shoes are so cute and only $80, but they will go so fast!
- I love the embellished mules and loafers at the sale. These pearl mules and leopard print loafers were both favorites for fall!
- Nike sneakers are always really popular, and this pair was one of the pairs people were wanting the most, so they will probably sell out fast!
SONIX AVALON SUNGLASSES || LE SPECS NO SMIRKING SUNGLASSES || TORY BURCH DOUBLE WRAP LEATHER WATCH || PINK VELVET BASEBALL CAP || GOLD STICK BALL EARRINGS || LULU DK SPINNING INITIAL NECKLACE || SONIX PARKER SUNGLASSES || TORY BURCH SUNGLASSES
- The Sonix Parker tortoise sunglasses were one of the items that everyone seemed to want from the sale, and they are so cute in person! For under $80, they are a quality pair of glasses for a good price point!
- Another top pick was the Lulu DK spinning initial necklace. This is a quality necklace for only $45, and I love the look to it!
- I always love finding cute hats for fall at the sale, and this year I loved this velvet baseball cap. It’s the prettiest pink and only $25!
- These gold stick ball earrings really caught my eye. They are only $30, and this style is really popular right now!
- There are so many good sweatshirt dresses at the sale this year, but I loved the look of this one, and it’s only $45!
- Striped dresses always sell out quickly at the sale, and I love this Rag & Bone wool dress for fall!
- I love the details in this blue ruffle sleeve dress for under $100!
- This denim shirt dress is under $65, and it’s perfect for wearing throughout the summer and into the fall!
————– AND THE WINNERS ARE —————-
Congratulations Monica, Ali, and Georgina! Please email me asap so I can get you over your giftcards! (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thank you to ALL who entered! I hope you all get to enjoy this sale! You guys are the best!!