I'm Leanne and I have a passion for design and creating. I get such a sense of satisfaction from completing a project. I am originally from Camarillo, CA, but I am currently in Provo, UT while my husband attends law school at BYU. When he graduates I will have been in Provo for 10 years. Never in my life did I think that would happen.
A few things you should know about me:
- I graduated with an emphasis in interior design from BYU.
- I hardly ever follow patterns. They make me all nervous and sweaty and I feel like they never fit the way I want them to. I'd prefer to make it up as I go.
- The sewing class I took at BYU was the hardest class of my college career. Go figure.
- I sew better while chewing gum.
- Things that make me happy: my little loves, fabric, cake platters, interior design, J.Crew, and hydrangeas.
- I HATE feet, being cold, and life-size fake animals.
- I wash my hair every 4-5 days.
- I recently took up running and have run 2 half marathons in the past 6 months. I still can't believe it because before I started, I thought all runners were straight crazy.
- My favorite place in the world is the LA Fashion District. That is where I get 90% of my fabric. You can check out some of my past trips to the district here, here, and here.