1. FUR JACKET || 2. FELT LETTER BOARD || 3. GREY OVERALLS || 4. PADDED SNUGGLE BAG || 5. GLOW IN THE DARK PAJAMAS || 6. HAPPY MAT PLACEMAT || 7. LEATHER DIAPER BACKPACK || 8. BOWLING SET || 9. ADOPT A PUPPY SET || 10. CUSTOM SUPER HERO CAPE || 11. CUSTOM SLEEPING BAG || 12. MY QUOTABLE KID JOURNAL || 13. CUSTOM NAME BOOK || 14. MAGNA-TILES || 15. TRAIN SET || 16. HAT AND GLOVES SET || 17. UGG SLIPPERS || 18. FRESHLY PICKED MOCCASINS || 19. STATE ONESIE || 20.GROWTH CHART
- Freshly Picked Moccasins: These are our absolute favorite moccasins (Eli still wears them!). They are super durable and great for learning to walk because kids can actually feel the ground in them! The winner will get to choose their favorite two pairs!
- Gathre Mat: This is a genius idea for moms. These are bonded leather playmats, so you can actually clean them up super easily. And they give you a nice clean place for your babies and kids to play on. I just ordered the midi mat! The winner will get $75 credit for any mat they want.
- Magna-Tiles: We are obsessed with these. My older boys are constantly playing with theirs! They are magnetic 3D building tiles, so there are endless possibilities for kids to be creative with these. The winner will get to pick out a set from their website.
Thank you to everyone who entered the giveaway! THE WINNERS ARE:
Aleixs Reber – You won the Freshly Picked moccasins!
Stacie Heiner – You won the Gathre mat!
Cara Giacometti – You won the Magna-Tiles!
Congrats girls!! Please email me at email@example.com so we can send you your gifts!
- Passes to a museum, the zoo, or the aquarium
- Kids cooking, dance, sports, or music classes
- Host a theme night for your kids and their friends (ex: “spa night” for girls, “game night” for boys)
- Create a costume bin or chest full of dress up clothes for them to use all year long
- Create a fun “overnight bag” for them to use next time they have a sleepover (include favorite snacks, new pjs, etc.)
- Arrange for a family member to send them mail once a month (great for keeping in touch with out of town relatives)
- Take them to paint a piggy bank at a pottery shop, and help them save up for something special
- Make a photo book of a fun event from the year (or a book with pictures of relatives for really little kids to learn who is who)
- Have siblings make coupon books for each other to use throughout the year (or make one for each of your kids with fun events they can “cash in” whenever they choose)
- Fill an old phone with pictures and let your kids use it as their own (good for little ones who don’t need much screen time)
- Monthly subscription boxes for kids (or make your own box each month and fill it with fun new toys, stickers, or games)
- Plan a date night to somewhere special and put it on the calendar so it’s “official”
- A Netflix membership for older kids, or a gift card to Redbox for younger kids