I’m so excited to announce that Elle Apparel is hiring! We have some fun projects coming up, big things in store for 2018, and a MOVE, so we are on the hunt to add a new team member to help with Elle Apparel.
I am in need of someone local to the Pasadena/LA area that can be my right-hand assistant in the office, setting up for photo shoots, organizing, managing returns, Photoshop/Illustrator design, styling, running errands, and lots of other tasks. Having a previous personal assistant job isn’t a must, but it is definitely a plus! Most importantly, I need a hard worker who is reliable! We have a lot of fun running Elle Apparel, but there is a lot of hard work that goes into it. I need someone who is already a follower of Elle Apparel, who is dependable, punctual, VERY organized, and ready to hit the ground running. The weekly hours will vary, but would most likely range between 10-30 hours per week.
The following are skills that I would love in an assistant:
- proficient/familiar with Photoshop/Illustrator
- floral arranging experience
- good eye for styling
- previous personal assistant experience
- proficient/familiar with iMovie/simple video editing
If you are interested in applying for this job, please submit the following to email@example.com with the subject line: ELLE APPAREL ASSISTANT
- current resume
- a brief paragraph about why you would be a good fit for Elle Apparel
- 2-3 references
- a styled “product shot” taken and edited by you (preferably taken on a phone). This can be your favorite bottle of lotion, nail polish, or any product in a flat lay. Show off your styling skills!
- a Pinterest board created with 10-20 clothing items that you think represent the style/look of Elle Apparel
- any other work/projects you want to show off
I’m hoping to get someone hired on right away, so pass this along to anyone you might know who would be interested!