1. TEXTURED KNIT GREY SWEATER || 2. TORTOISESHELL CLUTCH || 3. GREY SWEATSHIRT || 4. GREY SUNGLASSES || 5. GOLD BALL ADJUSTABLE BRACELET || 6. BRONZING POWDER || 7. GEL TOP COAT NAIL POLISH || 8. TORTOISE PRINT PHONE CASE || 9. DISTRESSED JEANS || 10. BLACK BOOTS
- I just got this phone case in the mail and it is so beautiful. Understated and classy, but still a pattern. I’m a sucker for tortoise shell.
- I own these distressed jeans in a lighter wash, and I’ve been eyeing them in this darker wash. Under $100 with a good high waist that is flattering (unlike a lot of high waisted jeans…let’s be honest).
- This chunky grey knit sweater looks like it’s the perfect length. I love the crew neck and the smaller ribbed detailing along the neck, arms, and waistbands.
- I’ve seen straw clutches everywhere, but this tortoise shell clutch takes the cake for me. And obvs I would have to use it with the tortoise shell phone case.
- I mentioned in my stories yesterday that I switched off getting my nails done for getting my lashes professionally filled. I made the switch because of this polish. It definitely doesn’t stay as long as gel nails (nothing I’ve tried does, and I’ve tried a lot) but it stays on well for 7 full days for me. I am insanely hard on my nails and no other store nail polish has stayed that long!
- I feel like I’ve narrowed down my favorite makeup products to the best of the best (more on that coming soon), except for bronzer. I’m on the hunt for the perfect one. Last time I got my makeup done the makeup artist used this bronzer and swore by it. I was really happy with the pretty matte bronze color, so I’m really considering buying this one for myself.
- If you watch my stories regularly, you’ve probably noticed that I always change into some kind of sweatshirt/sweater once I get home. I want to add this one to my comfy clothes arsenal.
(sometimes I call this section “THREE THINGS,” but I’m not loving either title. Any suggestions on what to call this short little post segment? I love adding a few funny things that have happened in our family, or real life events, just to share a little bit more with you. I’m just stumped on a name for it! Leave a suggestion in the comments if you have an idea!)
- It’s Cash’s 6th birthday today, and he has requested dumplings at Din Tai Fung for dinner. I always knew that I loved him…but this just makes me love him more.
- Eli’s screams are louder than my other two boys by a mile. I don’t show it a lot on stories (because ain’t nobody want to listen to a screaming kid), but when he is mad or throwing a fit, he screams so loud he has us all plugging our ears in the car!
- I’m starting to cut the fabric for my February dress today! I want to tell you ALL the things…but I promised myself I would tell you NONE of the things until The Monthly Dress reveal day. It’s so hard for me to keep you in the dark, but stay tuned!
SHOP THIS POST