NAVY SHIRT DRESS (runs a size large, I’m wearing an XXS) || WHITE SNEAKERS || SIMILAR CROSSBODY BAG || LA DODGERS HAT || TORTOISE SHELL PHONE CASE || SIMILAR TURQUOISE RING || GOLD PENDANT NECKLACE || GOLD LAYERED NECKLACE || GOLD LAYERED CHOKER
Shirt dresses are ideal for spring to summer looks. They are a major closet staple for me because they are so easy to throw on and go. I love the look and fit of this side ruched shirt dress. You can easily dress it up or keep it casual with white sneakers. I ordered it in three colors (it comes in six colors!). Because it’s the perfect thing to wear on hot days. Also, it is easily styled.
Shirt dresses are usually pretty simple, so I like to add a few accessories that give my look a little more style. Depending on where you’re wearing the dress, or whether you’re dressing it up or down. I’ve pulled some of my favorites accessories that would be perfect for wearing with any shirt dress below.
THE BEST ACCESSORIES FOR A SHIRT DRESS:
- These yellow sandals would be so fun to add a pop of color to a black shirt dress.
- Add a favorite pair of slides and a cute woven bag for a casual summer day.
- A bandana is a great way to add color and style to your look. Find a pattern or color that accents your shirt dress, or try a bold pop of contrasting color to play up your look.
- Dress up your shirt dress with a leather jacket. This suede moto jacket comes in the perfect color for spring!
- A distressed denim jacket and these white converse sneakers would be perfect for a day at the park to keep your look simple and comfortable.
SHOP MY LOOK: