1. BLUSH LACE RUFFLE WRAP DRESS || 2. WHITE RUFFLE TOP || 3. GREY HIGH-WAIST JEANS || 4. WOVEN SHOULDER BAG || 5. RED CREPE TROUSERS || 6. RED STRIPE TOP || 7. PINK WRAP MIDI DRESS || 8. PINK SUEDE PUMPS || 9. LONGLINE NAVY BLAZER || 10. BOW MULES
- Rethink your blazers for spring, and try adding a longline double-breasted blazer into your wardrobe. It adds style and a light layer for cooler days.
- Wrap dresses are perfect for spring to summer looks. For a monochromatic look, these pink suede pumps would look great with this pink wrap ruffle dress. I’m wearing it in this post here.
- Woven bags are trending for spring, and I love the bright pop of color in this magenta shoulder bag.
- Brighten up your look these red crepe trousers. They can be dressed up or worn casually with a graphic tee or white ruffle top and a pair of mules.
- If you don’t own a pair of mules, spring is the perfect time to get a pair. These bow mules are neutral enough to work with lots of different looks.
SHOP THIS POST: