The boys are out of school this Thursday and I’m having a hard time wrapping my head around it! Growing up we always got out of school mid-June, so being out by the end of May feel so early to me! That means summer is coming and there is no slowing it down!
We put Eli in swimming lessons for the last 2 weeks to help get him prepped for a summer spent out back in our pool. He did so great! The first day of swimming lessons is always hard- he spent most of the lesson crying, but was totally fine by day two. I would tell him that I would “take a movie” of him swimming and he would get so excited watching videos of himself swimming on my phone on the drive him. I will still need to make sure I am in the water with him whenever he gets in, but he understands the concept of holding his breath, kicking, and reaching the edge of the pool. My plan is to spend basically our entire summer swimming, so hopefully the more he does it the better he will get!
Since we will be living in swimsuits most of the summer, I’ve stocked up on some really cute bathing suits from Modcloth. Modcloth is currently having a 20% off sale on all swimsuits through today only, so now is the time to grab a cute suit if you are in the market! This floral suit has reversible bottoms that are coral on the other side, which makes it so fun to mix and match. I have a handful of suit from Modcloth and I am always so impressed with the quality of them- this suit is no exception. There is great support in the chest (a must for me) and the top stays in place. The bottoms provide great coverage, and it’s a suit I feel comfortable wearing around my kiddos.
MY FAVORITE SUITS ON SALE FOR 20% OFF TODAY ONLY
- I wore this fun blue and white suit on the blog last month and I also highly recommend it (on sale for 20% off today!).
- I love the cut of this pretty botanical print one piece. The cross in the front is so cute.
- My suit also comes in this cute gingham print, and 8 different patterns total!
- Simple, black, and classic. With the sale this suit is under $100.
- This front zip black floral one piece is so unique. I always think a front zip detail on a suit is a cute sporty look.
- Love the print on this palm leaves high waisted suit.
- I’ve had my eye on this embroidered black one piece for over a month now. It is gorgeous and I’ve never seen another suit like it!
- I have this poppy colored ruffle off the sleeve one piece and I love it. Great support in the chest. I think it looks even better in person than online. I ordered 1 size up in this suit.
SHOP ALL MY FAVORITE SUITS ON SALE
Who is ready for summer? Whether I’m ready or not, it’s just days away! I am also SO excited because I have a huge announcement for The Monthly Dress Series coming this FRIDAY! I finally get to share with you what I am doing with all my dresses! You WON’T want to miss the post!
in partnership with Modcloth