1. MUSTARD LACE TOP || 2. RUST PEPLUM TEE || 3. WHITE CREWNECK TEE || 4. WHITE RUFFLE SLEEVE DRESS || 5. RED TASSEL SLIDE SANDALS || 6. STRAW POM BAG || 7. BLACK TWIST CROSS SANDALS || 8. EYELET TUNIC DRESS || 9. LIGHT BLUE ROBE || 10. BLUE STRIPE BUTTON SHIRT
- This white ruffle sleeve dress is perfect for summer. It can be worn straight from the beach or pool to a date night out.
- Slide sandals are so easy in the summer, and this pair of twist cross sandals go with everything. They come in multiple colors too!
- I love this light blue lace robe. I’m wearing the color “Gem” in this post. It’s my favorite thing to wear when getting ready because it’s so soft and comfortable.
- I have an almost identical straw bag that I wore in a post with Garrett last year. So when I saw this straw pom bag I had to share it! It’s such a cute bag for summer, and it’s basic enough to go with everything.
- This white crewneck tee is a closet staple for me. You can wear it with so many different looks, and this one has the best fit.
- How pretty is this mustard lace top? It would look so good with a pair of white jeans and sandals for a dressier look.
- For a fun summer shoe, these red tassel slide sandals are a must. They would also be perfect for the Fourth!