I know how crazy overwhelming it can be for expecting moms to prep for your first baby, or when you are entering the land of multiple kids! The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 has so many good baby items this year I decided to dedicate an entire post to baby gear. From strollers to carseats to diaper bags, I was so impressed with their selection and sale prices. You can view my Ultimate Baby Registry Guide post here if you need even more direction on baby items I love and used!
- BABY JOGGER CITY SELECT: Thee stroller. The ONE. This is my favorite stroller of all time and I included it on my Ultimate Baby Registry Guide. I did hours of research on it and I opened up my own Etsy shop and and sewed and sold cardigans in order to save up money to buy this stroller. It’s worth every cent and it’s $130 off and still in stock! It’s amazing because it grows as your family grows. You can always use it as a single, but it’s easy to pop on the second stroller when your second baby comes. I’ve had mine for 6 years and I couldn’t love it more.
- PETUNIA PICKLE BOTTOM CHIC BLACK DIAPER BAG: A Petunia Pickle Bottom bag was the only thing I wanted when I was pregnant with Bradley! This bag is so beautiful and classic and the shape is great for holding all your baby gear. An amazing price at just over $100!
- PREMIUM POP-UP PLAY PEN: Where on earth was this when Eli was a baby? How great would this be to take to the park, beach, or Grandma’s house? It even has a little sun blocker..so genius. On sale for under $50.
- 3-IN-1 INFANT LOUNGER: A baby lounger is a must with a baby, especially if you have other kids to take care of! I like that this one is lightweight and fold up super compact for storage or travel.
- MUSTELA BABY LOTION ESSENTIALS KIT: We are huge Mustela fans. I think I own every one of their products. This is such a great kit for under $20! Perfect for a baby shower gift.
- THE HONEST CO. FAUX LEATHER DIAPER BAG: This might actually be the chicest diaper bag I’ve ever seen.
- NUNA STROLLER + INFANT SEAT TRAVEL SYSTEM: All the stroller/car gear you need for a baby in this deluxe travel system! A killer combo sale on this Nuna stroller, infant car seat, and carseat adapter. Amazing quality and the travel system will be $250 off during the sale! This is the infant seat I had with Eli and I loved it. It comes with a magnetic cover to cover the baby when you want and is so sleek and beautiful. You can view this car seat in my Ultimate Baby Registry Guide post.
- CRANE AIR DROP HUMIDIFIER: We have gone through our fair share of humidifiers in our house and this one is my favorite. It’s out lasted all our others, and the smaller nozzle turns, allowing you can direct it right toward your baby’s crib- super helpful when your babies have colds or croup.
- ADIN & ANAIS SWADDLE: These were a baby must have for use! Lightweight and perfect for swaddling. On sale for under $30- would make a great baby shower gift.
- LITTLE GIRAFFE LUX BABY BLANKET: I had this baby blanket with Eli and it was as soft as a cloud! I love loved wrapping him up in it!
- BOTTLE DRYING RACK: This one is super small and compact and still holds a ton of bottles- great if you have limited counter space like we did when Bradley was a baby in our first apartment!
- CHEWBEADS: Bless who ever invented these. Cutest teething toys out there. Eli loved them!
- QUILTED SLEEPSACK: My babies always slept better swaddled and this sleep sack keeps them nice and secure. They can’t wiggle their arms out and wake themselves up!
- MICRO MAX 30 INFANT CAR SEAT: This is an ultra lightweight carseat, only 4 pounds! On sale for under $200!
- BLUSH MARY JANE FRESHLY PICKED MOCS: Ahhh, these are so cute! And Freshly Picked’s on sale for under $40? Grab them while you can!
- NIKE BABY TRACK SUIT: Under $30..does this come in my size?
- DISTRESSED DESIGNER JEANS: Distressed skinny AG jeans for baby? Are you kidding?! I’d put my boys in these even though they say girls
- STRIPED BABY HOODED OUTFIT: This outfit alone is really tempting me to have another baby!
- ICE CREAM TEE AND LEGGING SET: So cute and cool!
- NATIVES: Our favorite summer shoe!!
- BABY BLING BOWS: So cute and tons of colors!
Make sure to check out:
Here is the clickable full list of all of my Nordstrom Sale Baby picks…