I really feel like I’m living the best version of myself when I make time to exercise in the morning, and I love wearing my lululemon leggings during my runs. I’m so excited to be teaming up with lululemon to share a few of my favorite items they carry that would make fantastic gifts this season.
My lululemon Legging Guide
I’ve been a big lululemon fan for years and today on the blog I also wanted to break down all of my favorite leggings they carry and sizing info. luluemon has so many good leggings that work for various elements and types of workouts. Just in case you are interested in gifting a pair of their buttery smooth leggings to a friend (or yourself!) this season, I wanted to help make your selection easy.
Here are my top four favorite lululemon leggings and why I love them.
These are my running leggings of choice right now. They are the most slimming on and the ⅞ length (25”) hits right at my mid-ankle which is the most flattering legging length (I’m 5’6” for reference). I love that there are deep pockets on both legs and they are made from lululemon’s famous Nulux fabric that is quick-drying and super smooth. These are great for warm-cool temperatures.
The most buttery soft leggings I have ever worn! I don’t usually like to spend all day in tight leggings, but these have a comfortable four-way stretch and I feel like they would be comfortable enough to sleep in (and I don’t usually sleep in leggings). The 25” is full length on me and I wear a size 4.
These are my most versatile leggings and would work great for cold and warm weather. They hold you in but aren’t super thick (which also adds to the comfort level!). I love the thicker high waistband. These are super durable. The ⅞” are full length on me and I’m wearing them in this blog post.
These are thicker leggings made for durability. These are perfect for cold morning runs (especially in the snow!). These have great side pockets, and hold you in at all the right places. The 28” are the right full length on me since the fabric is thicker and doesn’t stretch quite so easily.
I think anything lululemon would make for a fantastic gift. The leggings are obviously my first choice for a gift, but lululemon also carries truly incredible activewear for women, girls, and men! They have an entire section on their site dedicated to great Gift Ideas that you can check out
Here are my top gifting picks from each category:
WOMEN GIFTING FAVORITES:
- I would have died for these running gloves on my runs when I lived in Utah! And they work with cell phones- genius!
- Give a woman any lululemon items made out of their Nulu fabric and she will be thrilled! This Nulu Racerback Tank is buttery soft and stays in place on my runs!
- This blush pouch would be such a great gift as a makeup bag for the girl on the go!
- I’m so obsessed with this hat and run with it all the time. I got it in black and it’s made from the best material. For under $30 this would be a great quality gift.
- If you want to be the bell of the ball on Christmas morning, give her these Align II leggings. They are made from that butter soft Nulu fabric and I want to live in them! (the 25” length go right to my ankle, the perfect length).
MENS GIFTING FAVORITES:
- Garrett would love this gray beanie as a stocking stuffer. He is always on the hunt for a good one!
- This navy hoodie would quickly become one of Garrett’s favorite things, I just know it! And I would also probably always steal it.
- Garrett is a huge fan of joggers and these Surge Joggers look amazing for running or for around town. I love that they are lightweight.
- I love the higher V-neck on this tee and it looks right up Garrett’s alley. When he finds a good basic tee he stocks up on them!
- The perfect sweatpant joggers for lounging around the house or after a workout.
GIRLS GIFTING FAVORITES:
- Stay in place headband.
- This long sleeved striped top would be so cute for school or sports.
- I wish I had this tennis skirt back when I took lessons growing up!
- This black metallic backpack would be great (and durable) for school.
- Both of my nieces run track and they love these lululemon leggings.
Learn more about the lululemon community here.
I hope these lists were helpful! Like I said earlier, I think anything lululemon is a good idea for a holiday gift. They have great options at various price points!
This Collaboration was sponsored by lululemon and Shopping Links